Monday, July 9, 2012

Progress Report: Final Project #16

a picture of an iPad with the word iBook author on it                                                       
I would like to say, "I love my group".  We all get along great and when we get together, it is a hoot.  We all have busy schedules therefore, we have been communicating via email and texting.  I have my sentence and book trailer complete.  I would like to use my blog post #6, Randy Pausch's Last Lecture.  I am going to send it to my group and do some personal editing, as well.  I have started working on my two minute video about important technology I want to incorporate in my classroom.  I started gathering my ten photos and I can't wait to see what the group has put together.  

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You and Christie are so sweet and such great people! It's nice to meet people like the both of you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete