Friday, July 20, 2012

Project 13

I loved the group I was a part of.  Group members consist of; Mary Anderson, Christie Mason and Angyl White they are all wonderful and kind people.  We all got a long great and communicated like we have known each other for years.  We not only had such a great group but we all formed such wonderful friendships!
We communicated through text messaging and Google (Gmail).  We used Google for searching pictures, videos, etc.  Google was the primary form of communication we used a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other http://microniche.world/what-is-micro-niche-and-how-can-you-find-yours/ What is Micro Niche -
    blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete